Sunday, March 1, 2009

my dream girl....

everyone in this world have their own dream about the girl that they wants, especially for a persons known as a guy...the first thing that every girl must have of course they must to looks beautiful, but for me not so beautiful but they must to looks very cute..with blushing on their face.. and also with blue color on their both eyes, enough to make me melt.. they also must to having same height with me and goods in their BMI about 52kg and i66 to 167 cm on their height. it also enough to make me melt. they must to looks mature ..thats the only i can describe about her..theres too many things that i can describe about her..but i think enuough nowbcoz i dont want to make any persn hurt..

4 comments:

  1. i know ur type...
    hahahh..
    anyone?/ who want to know??

    ReplyDelete
  2. y u wnt feel melts?????????????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess who have a wrong idea about BMI..Please check on that..Good luck with your dream girl..

    ReplyDelete